my response to everything is either no or i don’t know.
what the fuck
Always reblog lol
Have you guys never seen the original Starbucks logo? It’s still up at the first store in the Pike Place (which isn’t actually the first store, but shhhh)
YEP, THERE YOU HAVE IT
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
THEYRE SO CUTE JUST LOOK AT THEM 😍😍😍😍
Ok, so here’s personal story time.
I went to Disney World Magic Kingdom today wearing this pink and white sun dress and my hair was in soft curls. My hair is sort of long, but you can’t really tell that from the picture.
Anyway, we were walking around for a little while, and then this mother walked up to me holding her daughter’s hand. At first I kind of got nervous because I don’t just get randomly talked to on the norm. But then the mother kind of embarrassingly said “I don’t mean to bother you dear, but my daughter here has been asking me non stop since she’s seen you if you were Sleeping Beauty and if it’s your day off.”
Ok, now I do not look like any Disney Princess. So I assumed she only thought this because of my hair and dress (I would imagine if Sleeping Beauty were walking around Disney in the summertime on her day off she would wear a pink sun dress. Or blue lol).
I looked down at the daughter, who was wearing a Sleeping Beauty kids dress and she was kind of hiding behind her mom and smiling. So instead of telling her no, this is what I did:
I bent down to my knees so I could be on her level and I said, “Oh Princess, you must have just woken up for behaving so silly. Obviously you are Princess Aurora, aren’t you?” I pointed to her dress. “It really is an honor to meet you. You’re my favorite Disney Princess.” By now she was giggling and moving out from behind her mom. “But I have to warn you. I heard that an evil sorceress is out to get you, so be careful. Make sure you be safe and stay away from spinning wheels!” I looked up at the girl’s mother who had the biggest smile on her face. “Ok Princess, you better get back to running the kingdom. And remember to always keep dreaming!” The girl then gave me a hug. When they were walking away the mother turned back to me and I noticed her eyes were watery. She mouthed “thank you”.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, gave me the most satisfying feeling I have ever had.
last time i went to disney land someone mistook me for a trash collector
I just spit everywhere
when someone claims to be a fan of a band when they have heard two of their songs
♡ find your best posts on my blog ♡
when you hear your mom coming home and remember all the chores you were supposed to do